HEISHA D80 DRONE CHARGING STATION HARDWARE PLATFORM
D80 version 3.0 is an industrial and professional automatic drone-charging station launched by HEISHA, which composes of an automatic charging pad, a charging landing gear for the drone, a customized battery, and a canopy, K100 control module, T3 control tower with weather station (include AI computer, remote control base, night lighting, surveillance camera, router, and weather sensors). The new D80 comes with optional accessories, such as UPS and solar charging. The new D80 also has the new A100 temperature sensing and control system that has greatly improve the environmental adaptability.
Smarter and Safer
HEISHA D80 Pro Drone Charging Station
1. Intelligent and safe charging with comprehensive temperature control and new air duct design
(1) Compatible with 3S-12S battery
(2) Optimized drone landing gear
(3) New A/C control and sensors
(4) New air duct design, better internal temperature control
(5) Fire alarm and firefighting device, in the case of battery fire, it can protect the key components within.
A truly safe and intelligent charging station with all-round protections for battery.
2. Remote maintenance, stable performance
(1) New Q100 remote diagnostic system
(2) Problems fixed, such as remote control offline, drone offline, charging bar jam, A/C not strong enough, charging module, etc.,
(3) Through the local network, control system can be remotely RESET.
Truly remote management and long-term stable unmanned operation.
3. Reliable environmental adaptability
(1) Solar power and UPS to solve the problem of power supply in remote area
(2) 4G/5G to solve the problem of Internet access
(3) Weather sensors, etc. to solve the problem of safe takeoff
(4) Alarm, electronic lock, GPS, remote control, etc. to solve the security problem
Truly solve the unmanned management problems in remote areas.
4. Easy remote integration
(1) D80 is a completely independent device in the internet, developers can remotely test the software integration
(2) With MQTT-based SDK, command software can be quickly developed and easily tested (3) Setting up a dedicated testing unit, software partners can apply for remote Integration
Enable the charging station to become an independent IoT node, software and 5G drone developers can easily integrate remotely.
5. Production delivery capability
(1) CE,FCC, and third-party quality certificate
(2) Standard production capacity of 100 units per month, Max.200 at the current factory set up.
(3) Brand new packaging, accessories, instructions
(4) Upgraded quality inspection method
(5) Small stocks to ensure that urgent sample purchases, delivery within three days
Compatibility With Wide Range of drone models
HEISHA D80 Pro Drone Charging Station
Besides DJI Mavic series and Phantom, HEISHA D80 drone charging station is also compatible with Autel, Parrot, and Skydio drones. However, the compatibility doesn’t mean that different drones can share the same drone dock, it is an Achilles’ heel in the whole industry that many customers have been brought up repeatedly. Now D80 drone dock has made it, not just compatible, but can be used between Mavic, Phantom, and Autel at the same time.
Compatible software platforms：
HEISHA D80 drone auto-charging solution is compatible with FlytBase, High Lander, SKYWARD, SKYGRID, SKYCATCH, DRONEDEPOLY, KETTYHAWK, precision hawk, DJI Flighthub, Freesky, and your own development software system.
Excellent Performance of D80
Drone charging station core components and technology details
MQTT based SDK
Q100 system for remote diagnosis and maintenance
Compatibility with different battery type
Independently developed drone controlling module HEISHA K100
Excellent performance, all status can be monitored
Independent internet node, no need for physically connection with the SBC
High environmental adaptability-Equipped with industrial air conditioners
The weather station integrates different kinds of sensors to ensure the flight mission under safe condition
Additional indicator light is built-in to achieve carefree night flight
External chassis is equipped, with high scalability and no need to disassemble the station structure
The sixth-generation charging board is adopted to increase this drone self-charging station’s using efficiency and make mechanical transmission quieter (by minimizing mechanical noise)
Adopts the classic and the most stable centralizing drone charging type. The sixth generation of drone charging pad with lowered down motors. Bigger landing and charging pad, more stable and with lower mechanicalnessnoise.
T3 drone control tower
T3 DC tower (with AI computer, 4G/5G module, remote control base, indicator and surveillance camera integrated), several weather sensors are included in the weather station. Megaphone, and solar charging are also compatible.
Minimalist mechanical design, stable and reliable. Tested over 5000 times for stable and reliable performance. Fully functional even in the snow days.
High power and efficient solar panel for power supply at remote areas.
Power back up power source with 8 hours of operation time.
100 sets of D80 drone docks to be delivered in 20 workdays.
Three days after August for urgent orders (must be paid clear and only 10 sets for each month).
Purchase After Test
A dedicated test unit is set up for software partners to do remote integration with the command software via our MQTT SDK before the actual procurement, releasing their financial pressure.